Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Junk store chair makeover

A few weeks ago, I told you about my junking adventures. At one of my favorite stops, I bought these three seatless chairs for $8 each. An old wooden ironing board was sitting across them, creating a makeshift bench. It was all the inspiration I needed. With the help of my husband and a few power tools, we transformed the chairs into a window seat bench in our kitchen. I decorated it for the holidays with two pillows I sewed from $2 placemats from Target and we used it for extra seating at our kitchen table on Christmas Eve.


Hop on over to Dagmar's Home for more trash to treasure inspired projects! And my project was featured on Dagmar's page, too! Check it out and the rest of these awesome trash to treasure projects! 


Dagmar's Home Thrifty and Vintage link party featured

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, thanks for linking up -- I featured your awesome bench in my latest link party! http://www.dagmarbleasdale.com/2015/02/thrifty-vintage-finds-link-party-53/

    Dagmar ~ Dagmar's Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a how to on this? exact project we are trying to figure out at my house for my kids homework station

    ReplyDelete