Monday, January 12, 2015

My Create Closet...the after!

I'm so excited to share my new crafting space with you. I haven't had a space to call my own in the 10 years we've lived in this house. So we took part of a large coat closet and transformed it just for me. Here's the result.





The chair was a thrift-store find that had been sitting on our side porch before being relegated to the garage. It's chippy and imperfect and works great here.


I added lots of storage with bins and buckets. And repurposed a few picture frames that weren't being used with free printables.


I tried to make every use of the space I had, so the old metal rod from the coat closet is doubling as a holder for all my handmade magnets. A fun banner reminding me to "create" finished off the space.


Do you have a create space of your own in your house? I'd love to hear about it.

Check out Thrifty Decor Chick's blog for other great before-and-after idea. I love her blog - she's so creative and her house is gorgeous!


TDC Before and After

No comments:

Post a Comment