Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Oscar bingo

Do you do anything special for the Academy Awards? I love a good awards show, though I've never made much of an occasion out of it. I prefer making a nice hot cup of chai tea, putting on pajamas and relaxing on the couch while I watch awards shows. This year, I joined an Oscar pool - despite not having seen any of the movies yet! - and I'm going to play this Oscar bingo.


Best actor? Top director? All that stuff is great but how about noting who is wearing Chanel? Or what about that one winner who tearfully thanks his mom? I created four free printable bingo cards, perfect for bringing a little Oscar fun into your home on Sunday night. 


Click the links below to download your free Oscar Bingo printables.

1 comment:

  1. Just found this while watching the red carpet arrivals! This is so cool! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete