Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Celebrating America with Red, White and Blue

I have a love-hate relationship with July 4th. Don't get me wrong - I love the good ol' US-of-A! And I love fireworks and picnics and celebrating everything that's great about this country. But it's also unofficially the halfway mark of summer - or at least, the halfway mark of when the kids return to school and summer essentially ends for us. And that makes me sad.

But instead of dwelling on the glass half empty, let's talk about some more fun and easy ways to decorate with red, white and blue. If you are looking for some great last minute ideas for Independence Day decorating, check out my Pinterest board below. I especially love the idea of spray painting white stars on the lawn! I think my kids would LOVE that.

No comments:

Post a Comment