Monday, August 17, 2015

Changing up your Facebook cover picture with free art

Do you do anything special to mark the first day of school? Maybe you make a special breakfast or take pictures of your kids holding cute signs. Or maybe you are a teacher looking to do something special as you go back to work. It's hard to believe it's almost back-to-school time but I've already seen those cute first day pics showing up on my social media feed. And one picture is cuter then the next, with kids holding chalkboards displaying what grade they are in or matching T-shirts. It inspired me to make something to mark the first day for my kids: a new Facebook cover photo. 

I made three, actually. Download them and try them out on your Facebook page!


You can download the blackboard cover art here. Try downloading it and adding your own photos to the black boxes above.


Download the notebook cover art here.


And download the back-to-school corkboard here.

No comments:

Post a Comment