Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The easiest craft ever


Do you ever come across a deal so good you can't pass it up - even though you have no idea what you'll do with this treasure you've found? I do that a lot. Most recently, it was at the craft store. And it led to the easiest craft ever. Really.
 


These box of bamboo letters were in my favorite aisle: the clearance aisle! And they were 75 percent off. Each box of 31 letters was just $2 each. I had NO idea what to do with them, but knew they'd be good for something. Some day. So I grabbed four boxes and headed for the checkout.
 
 
The letters were about the size of those plastic, multicolored letter magnets that many people put on their refrigerators for their children to play with. I decided to spell "To Do" with my magnets and grabbed my glue gun to affix the letters together and put a small round magnet on the back.
 

 
I mean, really - is there anything you can't do if you have a glue gun? It's the easiest. Spell out names with the letters or just keep it simple and put one magnet on the back of each letter. I love the bamboo look of these letters but you could paint them or decoupage them. The possibilities are endless - and easy!!
 


1 comment:

  1. I like the bamboo look, too. More power to the glue gun! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete