Monday, August 22, 2016

It all started with blue and orange straws

I took a short break from blogging for a while, but my son's birthday party has my creative side coming out again. And it all started about a month ago with a trip to Target's dollar spot. I found paper straws that had orange and blue stripes. At the time, I had no idea what I would do with them. But I loved the colors together and bought them for $1 each.

Then my son asked for a birthday sleepover. And he loves sports. So I dug out those straws.



That led to orange water bottles, a grass-looking tablecloth and packets of Big League Chew.


And of course I had to get out my Cricut. Because really, every sports birthday sleepover needs a locker room, right? And the water bottles needed to be personalized.


Check back next week and I'll share more pics from this orange and blue sports sleepover!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable!!! Can't wait to see pics from this orange and blue sports sleepover!!

    ReplyDelete